By Rick Gilmore, GSM at Sun Pontiac/GMC (Mesa, AZ)
1. Establish clear goals.
2. Do away with the negatives.
3. Take responsibility for yourself.
4. Take responsibility in your dealership.
5. Always have a pipeline full of prospects.
6. Don’t take rejection personally.
7. Establish a referral base.
8. Take advantage of all the services available to you.
9. Keep learning new things about the industry.
10. Keep learning new things about your product or opportunity
11. Be willing to change.
12. Remember that whatever the minds conceives and believes it can achieve!
© Copyright 2002 by Rick Gilmore. All rights reserved.